Be honest, could your Nonprofit board function better?
Join us for the inaugural 9 session workshop series “Nonprofit Board Development” featuring experts in the field.
- Board Member Training 101 - Oct. 4
- Fraud, Finance & Freaking Out - May 2
- The Cure for the Special Events Bug - Jan. 10
- Engaging Boards in Fundraising - Nov. 1
- Outcome Measurement - Feb. 7
- Strategic Planning: How and Why - April 4
- Evaluating the Board and Exec. Dir. - Dec. 6
- Developing Board Policies and Assessment Practices - March 7
- Board Recruitment & Orientation - June 6
@ Indiana Wesleyan University
8415 Georgia Street Merrillville, IN
3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Cost $200 for all 9 sessions or
$30 per session.
Legacy Foundation provides capac-ity building Grants. Porter County Community Foundation provides training grants. The series can be attended by different board mem-bers with a single series payment
For more information call 217-722-0312.