Lindsey O’Brien Kesling Wishing Tree Foundation
The Lindsey O’Brien Kesling Foundation was started in 2011 to LIVE LOVE through Carbon Monoxide Education and Unleashing the Artistic Dreams of Youth.
How can I help?
- Share our online updates on Facebook or Twitter.
- Send a carbon monoxide awareness letter to your local congressperson.
- Visit our website to download (and share) the form: www.lokwishingtreefoundation.org
- Gift a carbon monoxide detector and tell us about it on our website’s CO page
- Tell others about our mission and spread the love!
- Your gift is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- You will receive a tax receipt electronically for your records once your donation is processed.
- Gifts by credit card incur a processing fee for each transaction which will be deducted from your gift. The current fee is 2.8% per transaction. We invite you to increase your gift to cover this fee so that your charitable intent can be fully realized.
- If you would like to make a one-time or recurring payment from a bank account, please contact the Unity Office at (219) 879-0327 or email@example.com.
If you prefer, you can mail your donation to:
Unity Foundation of La Porte County
PO Box 527
Michigan City, IN 46361