The Urban League of Northwest Indiana will host its Annual College Scholarship Fair for Lake, Porter, and La Porte County graduating high school seniors on Thursday, September 25, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at the Genesis Convention Center, 1 North Genesis Plaza, Gary, Indiana 46402.
Over 50 college, university and United States Army ROTC representatives will be on site offering admission and college scholarship award opportunities to qualifying students!
Requirements to participated include:
1. 3.0 G.P.A. or better is ideal, however some colleges and universities will consider lower G.P.A.’s
2. 21 ACT Score or SAT Score of 1650.
4. 250 word essay explaining why a higher education is important to you.
5. Two letters of recommendation.
6. Printed admissions registration –please visit www.infinitescholar.org
Remember to bring several copies of: transcripts, ACT/SAT scores, letters of recommendation and “Importance of a Higher Education” essays!
High school students and recent high school graduates are encouraged to attend. College students that have graduated from a two (2) year accredited college or university and wish to pursue a degree at a 4 year higher education institute should attend as well. Parents are encouraged to attend with their children.
For more information please contact:
Urban League of Northwest Indiana, Inc.
3101 Broadway, Gary, Indiana 46409