Unity Park Endowment Fund
While there is a rich history of people protecting our lakes, this project hopes to provide an important link in the chain connecting people with our natural resources. The ultimate goal for this project is to create a beautiful public space – right on Pine Lake, to be enjoyed by everyone for generations to come.
– Maggi Spartz, President of Unity Foundation
“Unity Foundation is quarterbacking a project that no one group could do alone. We are excited about the potential of this project as it becomes something people can appreciate and enjoy for many years… Our Lakes!”
– Steve Bernth, President of La Porte Park Foundation
- Your gift is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- You will receive a tax receipt electronically for your records once your donation is processed.
- Gifts by credit card incur a processing fee for each transaction which will be deducted from your gift. The current fee is 2.8% per transaction. We invite you to increase your gift to cover this fee so that your charitable intent can be fully realized.
- If you would like to make a one-time or recurring payment, please contact the Unity Office at (219) 879-0327 or email@example.com
If you prefer, you can mail your donation to:
Unity Foundation of La Porte County
422 Franklin St, Suite C
Michigan City, IN 46360